ANALYTICAL (Indirect Loading) BALANCES 0.00001g to 300g
- Backlite LCD Display : Customized, large, attractive LCD with multiparameter display illuminated by white backlite.
- Bi directional RS 232 interface : RS 232 port with selectable baud rate 4800,9600. Various interface formats adopting this Balance in a setup to replace any other leading international brand Balance. Can be configured for an USB interface using optional RS 232 to USB converter.
- GSM function : GSM function for paper & cloth quality checking.
- Multiple Weighing Units : Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Carats, Mommes, Pennyweights, Grains, tola, Mesghal, Chinese taels.
- Percentage Weighing : Display of Reference weight, sample weight, % of sample with respect to reference weight
- Piece Counting : Parts calibration using preset quantity of samples or programmable quantity. Automatic count correction for precise calibration.
- Fill Mode : 1 set point - Indication when sample weight exceeds the set limit. 2 set points - Indication when the sample weight is between the lower & upper limits.
- Accumulation : Storage of maximum 200 samples.
- Multiple Printing Mode : 0,1,2,3 modes for various formats. Pause in case data storage capacity in a Printer is less.
- External Calibration : Using preset weights.Known weights can be corrected to + 15 counts.
- Response Time : User selectable - Slow / Normal /Fast.
- Stability Band Width : Stability indicator appears on display with counts variation +1, +2, +3, +4.
- Auto Zero Tracking : User selectable 0,1,2,3
- Return to Zero Tracking : Variable: 0,1,2,3,4
- Display Updation : Speed setting : Fast / Normal.
10A, 1st floor, HSIIDC Industrial Area, Sector 31, Near - Sector 28 Metro station, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India