- 7.5 Lakhs INR
- 100-240V AC Volt (v)
- Highly compact and cost-effective.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 ÂµL - DIFF: 53 ÂµL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
FeaturesABX Pentra 60
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
*** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)
- 20 Per Week
- In stock Week
- North India, Central India
10A, 1st floor, HSIIDC Industrial Area, Sector 31, Near - Sector 28 Metro station, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003, India